In this article...
Caregivers and their kids have two different accounts. The Caregiver's information will be used to facilitate the happenings on their respective kiddo's phone. The kiddo's information will be used to log into the phone and make sure it's unique to them. This is especially important if you have multiple kids you are working with on the portal.
- You'll want to use YOUR email and not your kiddos.
- Your phone number is used to add your contact as an initial emergency contact.
- You'll be able to use both your email or username as a login.
- Always write down and remember your password. If you've forgotten your password, there's an article on that here.
Third, now that you have filled in the information, upon hitting sign up it's going to send a verification code to your email. Sometimes this email gets stuck in Spam or All Mail depending on how emails are set up, so please check there before contacting Customer Care.
After that, you'll be taken to the child account creation screen. If you weren't, you can go ahead and add a child account (or more) by pressing the "Add Child" button located at the top left of the Caregiver Portal.
Fill out any needed information and voila! You're done with that and can move onto setting up modes.
- Always write down and remember your password and username. If you've forgotten your password, there's an article on that here.
- Only use numbers and letters for the username, no spaces or special characters.