There are some actions in the Pinwheel device settings that should only be completed by an authorized Caregiver. This is why these parental actions are locked inside the Pinwheel settings.
1. Open up your Pinwheel Settings App.
2. Press the lock icon in the upper right corner.
3. Input your Caregiver Portal login information.
4. You can now do the actionable items below:
- Google Login: Link up to a Google account for all of the Google apps you may (or may not) use. The article on how to add this is located here.
- Check App Updates: You'll be able to check for updates if you feel like you are out of date. Most likely, app updates will occur when connected to WiFi.
- Check Current Location Status: Verify your device is returning the right location.
- Log me Out: This will log you out of the entire device. Before you do this, make sure you know your child's account login information to get back in.
- Clear Cache & Storage: Clear the cache of the Pinwheel OS. This will not delete information, but will log you out of the device. Before you do this, make sure you know your child's account login information to get back in.
- Reset All Pinwheel Apps: This is how you clear the cache of all Pinwheel apps, this will not delete information but can be a touch annoying to deal wit- you already read this probably, refer to "Clear Cache & Storage" above.
5. Click the lock icon again in the upper right corner to lock these parental actions again.