Once you unlock the parental controls you'll have access to the following options:
- Google Login: This is the method to get the phone hooked up to a Google account for all of the Google apps you may (or may not) use. The article on how to add this is located here.
- Check App Updates: You'll be able to check for updates if you feel like you are out of date. Most likely, app updates will occur when connected to WiFi.
- Check Current Location Status: With this, you can verify your device is returning the right location if need be.
- Log me Out: Whenever you need to or are asked to log out of the Pinwheel device, this is how you do it. Before you do this, make sure you know your child's password.
- Clear Cache & Storage: This is how you clear the cache of the Pinwheel OS, this will not delete information but can be a touch annoying to deal with, please refer to Customer Care before clearing cache. Before you do this, make sure you know your child's password.
- Reset All Pinwheel Apps: This is how you clear the cache of all Pinwheel apps, this will not delete information but can be a touch annoying to deal wit- you already read this probably, refer to "Clear Cache & Storage" above.
You can relock all controls by pressing the lock at the top right again.
Here's how you unlock all of these controls (all models):
- Swipe to the right
- Tap on "Pinwheel Settings"
- Press the lock on the top right.
- Type in your Caregiver Portal login.