Pinwheel Settings is a custom application built into the Pinwheel device that enables caregivers to run different troubleshoot steps or fully set up parts of the device.
Inside of the Pinwheel Settings app, there's a plethora of things you can do:
- Pinwheel ID: The Pinwheel ID is located in the Pinwheel Settings app, more on that here.
- Phone storage: Right below the Pinwheel ID you can view the current storage usage of the device.
- Reload Pinwheel: Reloading Pinwheel can help the phone recheck aspects on the Caregiver Portal, more on that here.
- System Settings: If you need to access the device's settings, you can do so through the Pinwheel Settings app. (Alternatively, you can swipe down twice from the top and tap the tiny gear.)
- "App usage": You can and should enable app usage, more on that here.
- "Always Run Pinwheel": You can and should disable battery optimization, more on that here.
- Parental controls: You can unlock the parental controls and access further advanced settings, more on how to and what's involved here.