If you're having issues with network connection, cellular connection or WiFi connection, then sometimes a network reset can fix this issue. This may also be something that Customer Care recommends trying for various issues.
Here's how ya do it:
- Swipe down twice from the top
- Press the tiny gear OR
- Swipe right to the apps screen
- Open "Pinwheel Settings"
- Press "System Settings"
- Find and press "System"
- Find and press "Advanced"
- Press "Reset options"
- Press "Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth"
- This does not affect the device negatively, make sure to reconnect to WiFi
- Wait a moment for the pop up
If it was confusing, here's a GIF: