If you need to set up any Google app, you're going to need an account attached.
Here's what you'll want to do to get that set up:
- Open "Pinwheel Settings".
- Unlock Parental Controls.
- Press "Google Login".
- Allow a moment for it to push you to where it needs to go.
- OPTIONAL: If you have a PIN on your device, input the PIN.
- Login to the Google account. (We recommend using one that's NOT yours.)
- Please note: At this time, Family Linked accounts (kids under 13) will not work with Pinwheel. (Yes, you could... mislead Google to create an account that will work.)
Once you've done this, most of the Google Apps should work when trying to open them. Contact Customer Care if they don't.
Oh and here's a GIF for ya!