First thing you're probably wondering: What do parental controls do? Here's a list:
- Clearing caches: Very exciting! This is a common tech fix for us!
- Unlocking Google Login accessibility: Tantalizing! This is the method to get the phone hooked up to a Google account for all of the Google apps you may (or may not) use.
- That's it! I know, exciting features! All of the cool stuff is on the Caregiver portal!
Here's how you unlock all of these controls:
- Swipe to the right, to the apps screen
- Tap on "Pinwheel Settings"
- Press the lock on the top right and type in your PIN (if you haven't done this yet, the default is the last 4 of your Pinwheel ID)
- Done! Easy!
Feb 15, 2021